Frequently Asked Questions
What does Taku Graphics do? Taku Graphics is primarily a wholesale distributor for self-published artists from Alaska, Canada, Oregon, and Washington. We wholesale to stores throughout the United States and Canada. To open a wholesale account we require that you have a retail storefront business, a business or resale license, and a credit reference sheet.
Do you sell Retail, or have a store? Yes we do sell to individuals. We can mail items by Priority Mail. We have a store, located in the Lemon Creek area at 5763 Glacier Highway in Juneau, Alaska. We are open 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
How do you become a Taku Graphics Artist? Taku Graphics is grateful for the number of artists that inquire about our distributing services. The following information is a brief description of how Taku Graphics works so you can determine if this is a good match for what you need for art marketing.
- Taku Graphics is a distributor for self-published artists.
- Artists with books, cards, prints, or jewelry consign their products to Taku Graphics to wholesale to stores.
- We sell “multiples” not “one of a kind” pieces.
- The artist must be able to supply us with quantities of the same item.
- For artists who haven’t printed yet, we have good printing contracts with printers we recommend.
- Information on printing costs for prints and cards is available.
- We do not represent photographers, limiting our artwork to paintings, collage, or hand-pulled prints.
- We will be happy to look at artwork for evaluation. Any form is fine: digital by e-mail, a website, Xerox copies or slides by mail are fine.
- Artists should contact us by e-mail, email@example.com.